Thursday, June 7, 2012

Back Up

My daughter's graduation dance was today.

After spending a great deal of time in preparation the day has finally arrived.

Hair done up just so, make-up applied just right, dresses fitted and flowing.

I was invited to join the festivities by way of taking some photos before the formal event. As my daughter and her good friend passed me to stand for their photos, I snapped this.

The look from the back was just as striking as the front.

How often do we stop to admire the great works that our Lord sets before us, from all sides?

Life is three dimensional, some may argue even four dimensional. Yet, we look at this world with eyes trained on what is before us.


Take some time today to look behind.  Great beauty awaits.
It's God's gift to you, if only you take the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment