Monday, April 18, 2011

Let God

I am trying to organize a very special Good Friday service. Friday is now only days away and I am still missing a youth reader.
It seems that throughout this process, difficulty has been the name of the game. From the venue, to getting help with the music, to finding choir members and readers, it feels like this has been an up-hill battle.
My mom would always suggest that when things are difficult in the planning, they are always rewarding in the final product.
I have decided that since this is a Good Friday service, in God's house, bringing life to words describing the sacrifice of His only Son, perhaps, I am not the person in control after all. Perhaps our dear God has a plan and in my desire to find all of the solutions, I am not listening to his plan.

Stayed tuned...who knows what is yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment