Saturday, August 20, 2011

Knowing

A year ago I completed the requirements for a Diploma in Ministry.  As my course work was coming to an end I had the chance to speak with the person who's experience introduced me to that program.  I indicated that I was looking another learning experience for the fall.  She suggested a course in Liturgy from St. Francis Xavier University.

I thoroughly enjoyed that course, but out of this experience a few new friendships have arisen. Who, but my God would have predicted that I would find companions for my earthly journey in this on-line experience?

To me, it is clear, once more, that our Lord has a plan.  His hand gently guides sometimes through the voice in my soul; other times through the voices of others.  He is always near.  I just need to be open to hearing.


No comments:

Post a Comment