Monday, October 8, 2012

With Gratitude

In this area of the world, we use this day to take time to appreciate all that we have in a celebration called Thanksgiving.

Thank you to
God, Jesus and Spirit, for the gifts of all of creation, love, hope, joy and peace.
My husband, for his love and steadfast caring for me and our family.
My children, for the many joys that you bring to each day.
My extended family, who joyfully share their love and caring.
My skating family, who sometimes are more like family than the people I am actually related to.
My parish family, whose faith and continuing sharing of a love for God is a constant source of inspiration.
My good friends, who are always there for me, any day, any time and mood.
My feathered and furry friends, the ones who live within these wall and outside, you are part of God's gift and a source of unconditional love.
All of nature, for warmth on a sunny day, glorious healing rain, trees that offer shade, flower that fill the world with colour, fruits and vegetables to feed the body and beauty to feed the soul.

For life, death and all of moments in between - sources of joy, sadness, love, fear, tears, smiles, quiet-times, crazy busy times...

i am grateful for it all.




No comments:

Post a Comment